It’s nothing more sexy than a fabulous pair of high heels… if you know how to walk with them. All women complain they feel pain when wearing high heels. In this article you will find tricks to wearing high heels without pain.
[expand title=”” trigpos=”below” ]
I know wearing high heels can be very unpleasant, but also we make the sacrifice in order to look elegant and sexy. From now on, we should be relaxed and comfortable when we wear high heels.
Tricks to Wearing High Heels Without Pain
Before you wear the shoes:
- If you didn’t know, 90% of people have different sizes from one foot than the other. The trick when buying shoes is to buy that pair that fits to the bigger foot (often with ½ size bigger) because is much easier to fill a shoe with a smaller foot, than to torment e big foot in a smaller shoe.
- An important meeting, event etc it’s not the ideal time to wear your new high heels for the first time. Walk with them in the supermarket. Shopping cart can help you to maintain your equilibrium and your shoes will get used with the new shoes.
- Make yoga! yoga can help you very much in maintaining your equilibrium.
- Apply antiperspirant on your feet before you go out. Sweat and humidity creates friction and will appear blisters. Apply antiperspirant on the ares you know you make blisters. Also, there is on the market a special foot deodorant.
While you wear the shoes:
- Make small steps.
- Make sure you regularly stretch the legs, lifting the foot up while sit down.
After you wear the shoes:
- Soak your legs in hot water of take a bath. Then, massage them with moisturising cream.
- Next day wear flats.[/expand]