Cold, wind and humidity can serious affect our skin and it is very important to know how to take care of if during winter. In the cold season, our skin, especially on the face and hands it dries, it become irritated and red. Beside moisturising and nourishing creams with regenerating effect, we should take other precautions to keep our skin soft and beautiful. In this article you will find out some tips that will help you to keep your skin healthy during winter.
[expand title=”” trigpos=”below” ]
Like in the summer when you have to protect our skin of sun, dust and sweat, in the winter is not more easier. During this season we have to protect our skin like we do in the summer.
Winter Tips – Tips To Keep Your Skin Healthy During Winter
- Do not lick your lips – When your lips are cracked and dried, we tend to lick them. You shouldn’t do this thing anymore. Your lips will not be moisturised, on the contrary, they will dry and crack more. Humidity evaporates quickly and will leave your lips more dried. Use a lip balm to protect you against wind and cold. There are recommended colourless and odorless products. Do not forget to drink more water!
- Do not full fill the washing machine tube with clothes – When you wash your clothes, fill just 1/2 of the tube. In this way you will use less detergent and fabric softener and you clothes will wash and rinse better. The detergent from textile will be completely remove and you skin will not be affected.
- Be careful of wool clothes – warm wool clothes that directly touch the skin, it irritate and dry it. Probably you know to itching sensation. Under the wool clothes, wear some cotton blouses.
- Exfoliate your skin – Regularly, one time per week, exfoliate your skin. In this way you will remove the dead cells layer and other impurities. In time, your skin will become soft and smooth, without the dried aspect.
- Change every week your bed sheets – Due to sweat and dust, bed sheets became propitious environment for mites development. They irritate and dry your skin.[/expand]