In this article you will find 8 methods to whiten your teeth that don’t contain chemicals. Everyone wants healthy teeth and a glowing smile, which is why people regularly go to the dentist. However, a lot of chemicals are used for the teeth whitening process. The negative side is that these chemicals are not beneficial to your long-term teeth health.
[expand title=”” trigpos=”below” ]
If you want to whiten your teeth, you should try some natural methods:
1.Paste based on strawberries: Take a fresh strawberry and crush it. Then mix this strawberry puree with salt to form a paste. Next, transfer the paste to a toothbrush and wash your teeth with it. After a few minutes, rinse your teeth carefully. If you do this every 15 days in a row you will get the desired result.
2. Bananas: Although considered unnecessary, banana peel has, in fact, substances that help to avoid dental plaque and help you in teeth whitening. All you have to do is rub your teeth with the inside of the peel and after 5 minutes to brush your teeth in the usual way.
3. Coconut Oil: Apply coconut oil on your teeth and let it work for 15-20 minutes. Then brush your teeth carefully. To get the desired color, you need to do this 2 or 3 times a week.
4. Aloe Vera: Use gel or aloe vera juice on your teeth to get a glowing smile. Massage your teeth with aloe vera using a brush, and finally rinse very well.
5. Lemon instead of mouthwash: You can use lemon to make a mouthwash to cleanse and whiten lyour teeth. Take three parts of a lemon and mix with a little fine salt. Rinse your mouth with this remedy 2-3 times a week, but only after you brush your teeth.
6. Basil leaves: Grind the basil leaves and rub your teeth. This remedy helps to whiten teeth and is also beneficial to the general health of teeth.
7. Dilute tea tree oil: Add five drops of tea tree oil to half a glass of water. Rinse mouth with this mixture every day after you brush your teeth and after about a month you will notice great improvements.
8. Coal: Apply the mixture of coal and water on your teeth and let it work for 2 minutes. Then rinse your mouth thoroughly and wash your teeth normally. For the best results, do this once or twice a week.