Term “allergy” was invented by the viennese pediatrician Clemens in 1906. The viennese doctor noted that the physical effects on his patients were associated with extern allergens like dust, pollen, certain foods etc. A big number of people are not aware of the problems that an allergy can cause.
This is why many of these disorders are often caused by food allergies, including obesity, fatigue, dizziness, high blood pressure, asthma, constipation, depression and many others.
There is on the market some expensive test that identify your allergies or you can g to the allergist, to make a complex test, of course, everything surcharge. Before to spend a lot of money on these 2 types of allergy test, I suggest you to try to test your allergies at home.
You can test drinks and foods by using the method that I will present you. During the test you have to be relaxed and completely healthy ( without infections, cold etc.). At least 4 hours before the test you shouldn’t eat. Given this reason, it is indicated to make the test in the morning.
How to Test Your Allergies at Home
For this test you will need: a mechanic clock or a device that measure your pulse and the food that you think you are allergic of.
- You have to stay on the back and relax. Stay very calm for 5 minutes and then take your pulse during 60 seconds. It is indicated to measure your pulse at your wrist base. After you take your pulse, note its value.
- Relax again for 5 minutes and then take a bite from the food you want to test but do not swallow it.
- After 60 seconds take your pulse again for 1 minute. You have to keep the food in your mouth the whole time. Be sure you do not make any move during this procedure and you are very relaxed.
- Compare de results before and after you eat.
- If the pulse grew more than 5 beats, the conclusion is that you are potentially at that type of food.
If you are a smoker, do not smoke 2-3 hours before you take the test.