Teeth whitening is an issue that concerns not only smokers or those who drink several cups of coffee per day. The teeth may get yellow beacause of the substances that stain the enamel and the plaque deposits. If you want to whiten your teeth with dental treatments, try 5 effective ways to whiten teeth naturally at home.[expand title=”” trigpos=”below” ]
If you do not like the variety of toothpastes from the market that are boasting with teeth whitening properties or the expensive treatments offered by dentists, here are some natural solutions that can help whiten your teeth.
1. Sodium bicarbonate and hydrogen peroxide – For many people, the natural whitening is synonymous with baking soda. This, however, works best in combination with other ingredients.A good method to whiten your teeth is a combination of sodium bicarbonate powder and a half teaspoon salt of hydrogen peroxide. The mixture can be spread on your teeth with your finger or using a brush teeth and left few minutes, then gently clean without strong pressure.Abrasive effect of bicarbonate and the capacity of whitening peroxide whitening works great together, but do not let the mixture touch your skin.
2. Sodium bicarbonate and sage – You can chew or rub your teeth with sage leaves for whitening them and for a fresh breath. The combination of sodium bicarbonate and sage leaves, however, is really strong.Washing your teeth with the paste obtained of the two ingredients, with strong pressing, will obtain a fresh breath and white teeth.
3. Baking soda and strawberries – Vitamin C from fruits helps to moderate whitening without unpleasant side effects. Strawberries have the strongest effect, which is largely due to the seeds of these fruits.Crush a strawberry and mix it with half a teaspoon of baking soda to get a smooth paste. Stretch if on your teeth and let it stand for five minutes before you wash your teeth with the toothpaste that normally use.
4. Dailyfruit consumption – A simple natural solution for whiten your teeth, but with delayed effects, is to consume every day fruits with firm flesh. Apples and carrots have the best effect: it clean your teeth and the content acid n moderate amount can natural whiten your teeth.
5. Raisins or gum with xylitol – When your teeth are yellowing due to plaque buildup, you have to solutions: raisins or gum with xylitol. The plaque settles harder when the production of saliva is higher. Raisins are the most natural solution , and also, the gum with xylotil which replaces the sugar works very good.[/expand]