If you ask different women how often you should cut your hair, you will get many different answers: When I can’t hide anymore the dry hairs with oil, When I can’t brush my hair, although I use a lot of conditioner Short, long, thin, curly etc, your hairs has personality. In this article you will learn how often you should cut your hair depending on your hair type.
[expand title=”” trigpos=”below” ]
Maybe you heard about the classical advice to cut your hair at every 6-8 weeks, but this rule doesn’t apply for everybody. This rule is not for every hair texture, for any length or for nay hair style. In this article you will find out how often you should cut your hair depending on you hair type.
How Often Should You Cut Your Hair?
- If you have curly curly hair, you should cut it at every 12 weeks. This is the interval when curly hair get knot and hair are dried.
- If you have natural hair, you are lucky because is the most healthier. If you never dyed your hair, you don’t use hair straightener etc you can cut your hair at every 12 weeks.
- If you have long straight or wavy hair, cut itat every 8-12 weeks.
- If you have thin hair and average curls, cut it at every 8-12 weeks.
- If you have long bangs, below the chin, cut it at every 6-8 weeks.
- If youhave strandsof different lengths cut your hair at every 6 weeks- At first, they look fine and delicate. Then get a more tough aspect, but sexy. After six weeks after the last haircut you have to go to the hairdresser.
- If you have bob haircut, cut at every 6 weeks. Straight hair, with clean lines and geometric stylelike bob haircut can wait six weeks to a new haircut. This type of cut tends to keep its shape and volume, so you do not have to cut it often.
- If you have short hair, cut it at every 4 weeks.
- If you have damaged hair, cut it at every 4 weeks.[/expand]