Do you have quality, but old pillows? Don’t throw them away, especially if they have sentimental value or if you feel very comfortable with them! No matter how dirty is your favorite pillow, you have a perfect solution to clean it.[expand title=”” trigpos=”below” ]
Many of us know that the pillows, especially the classic, made of flakes, are very pretentious to water. You can’t wash them using any method! Incorrect washing and drying, they can become impracticable. So what do you do with the dirt stored over time on their surfaces? Simple! Apply the method below.
– a glass of laundry detergent;
– a glass of dishwashing detergent;
– a glass of bleach;
– 1/2 cup of boric acid;
– hot water.
1. Put 3-4 liters of water to boil (depending on the capacity of the machine).
2. Put all the ingredients above in the washing machine along with the boiling water.
3. Place the pillows in the washing machine at a normal program and at the maximum temperature.
4. Dry the pillows outdoor or in the dryer (the synthetic pillows should be dried at low temperature). Don’t put pillows on the wire! They will deform. Before drying, you have to unfold the balls of the flakes that have formed in the pillow. Once every few hours, shake the pillows, beat them and check that there are not stuck flakes between them.
I assure that this method doesn’t fail. Your favorite cushion will look like new! In my opinion, step four it’s the most important, in order to have the same old shape of the pillow, after washing it.[/expand]