Do you want a healthy alternative to the many detergents from the market? Now you have it! Today, I will present you a natural, chestnut-based detergent, a fruit that contains saponins. Saponins are natural substances that produce abundant foam in contact with water. Let’s find out the recipe![expand title=”” trigpos=”below” ]
– edible chestnuts;
– essential oil (optional);
– baking soda;
– apple vinegar (for rinsing).
What should you do:
– remove the peel from a handful of chestnuts (10-12 chestnuts) using a knife.
– cut the chestnuts in 4 and boil them in 2 liters of water for 10-15 minutes.
– let the mixture cool down.
– put the obtained solution in a hermetic container and then keep it in a refrigerator.
– use 200 ml of natural detergent for a wash, depending on how dirty is the laundry.
– add a few drops of essential oil to the detergent.
– don’t be afraid to wash with this detergent even the dirtiest clothes. Its powerful action removes the most difficult stains, such as fruit or grass stains.
– for increased efficiency, add 2 tablespoons of baking soda in the washing machine.
– for rinsing, use a natural laundry softener: apple vinegar (with a 5% maximum acidity). Put 100 ml of vinegar in the laundry softener compartment. If you think the vinegar smell is too strong, add another rinsing cycle.[/expand]