Cleaning products from the market are not always the best solution for maintaining cleanliness in the kitchen! Some products don’t clean in-depth objects full of dust, fat or limestone, cost a lot and contain toxic substances.[expand title=”” trigpos=”below” ]
If you’re tired of spending money on cleaning products and it’s not very clean in your kitchen, you now have a cheap, healthy and efficient alternative.
What do you need:
1. a sprayer (found in household utensils).
4. a few milliliters of olive oil.
1. Pour water and vinegar into the sprayer.
2. Shake the composition for a few seconds.
3. Spray the substance obtained on the dirty surfaces. It can be a fridge, a sink, a table or other dirty objects.
4. Wipe the dirty surface very well with a towel or a soft cloth (to avoid scratches).
5. For extra brightness, soak a cloth in a little olive oil and wipe the already cleaned surface with it.[/expand]