In this article you will find out how to apply mascara properly. Mascara is one of the most common cosmetic items, and many women use it daily. It can change your face expression. It makes your eyes look darker and your lashes to look darker, thicker and longer.[expand title=”” trigpos=”below” ]
Have you ever seen a tree in the middle of winter that has lost all of its leaves? Do you remember how spindly, creepy and lonely it looked? Well that’s what your lashes could look like if you are using the wrong mascara or if you don’t apply it properly. You can get your dream looks and eyes with mascara, and with these simple tricks to apply mascara properly, you can get one step closer.
How to Apply Mascara Properly
- Base is more important than you think. If you want really effective lashes, you must use base. When you apply the mascara base, you create a larger area for the mascara to hold on to and have more volume lashes.
- Explore mascara options. You might have one favourite mascara, but using different kinds of mascaras at the same time will benefit you more. One could be making your lashes more volume and the other longer, so don’t be afraid of more than 1 options. Also, be careful not to use mascaras with brushes either spaced too close or too far away, select ones that are evenly spaced.
- One of the most important tricks to apply mascara properly is your application of it. Apply two layers of mascara using the brush horizontally then after waiting for a minute for that layer to dry, apply it once more vertically to get to the smaller lashes that might have been left untouched.
- Don’t count on lash curlers. Use them only if you have extra plane lashes. Otherwise, apply your mascara in more layers, this will provide a more natural look than curlers can ever create.
- A genuine advice from us, if you have brown eyes, definitely try dark blue mascara, it will emphasise your eyes. Similarly, for green eyes try brown mascaras. These colours will also allow you a break if you are bored from black mascaras and enhance your eyes.
- Lastly, if your lashes tend to stick to each other, brush you lashes with an eye lash brush to separate them. If your eyelashes are stuck together while you’re applying the mascara, it can create a disturbing look.[/expand]