Our nails grow about 3 mm per month. A fully recover when you lost a nail is in 4-6 months. Fingernails grow faster than those from the feet. Also, nails grow faster at the dominant hand. Nails grow faster in summer, or during pregnancy.
The nail disorders often gives you clues about the health of your organs. For example, brittle nails can show that you have a nutritional deficiency. Furthermore, if you’re not careful, you may end up with infections and ingrown nails ugly and painful. Here’s what to do to have healthy nails.
It’s hard to maintain your nails long, strong and beautiful. In this article you will read how to use natural treatments that will make your nails strong and beautiful.
Amazing Natural Treatments for Strong Nails
– If your nails easily broke and are exfoliated, avoid acetone or formaldehyde-containing compounds and the chemicals that cleaning products contain. For this problem, there is a very simple treatment. Soak your nails in extra-virgin olive oil for 10 minutes, 2 times per week. After that, massage the cuticles with this oil.
– Another great treatment that I like with effective results is that: Mix to egg yolks with milk and one teaspoon of honey. Keep your nails in this mixture for 15 minutes. The proteins that egg and milk contain help to strengthen nails.
– Another method to strengthen your nails is to keep them 10-15 minutes in buttermilk 2 times per week.
– Mix 2 egg yolks and olive oil and keep your nails in this mixture for 15 minutes.
– To stimulate nails grow, keep your nails in orange juice for 10 minutes. Is rich in folic acid. Folic acid stimulates the growth of hair and nails.
– Prepare a mixture using the following ingredients: 20 drops of lavender essential oil, 10 drops of lemon essential oil and 2 tablespoons of almond oil. Massage your cuticles with this mixture every day