I hear all time time persons that say: I look terrible in the morning. If you wake up with swollen face , tangled hair and dark circles under the eyes, there are sure signs that you didn’t had a good sleep. To wake up beautiful in the morning, you have to have some quality sleep.
Sometimes, when we wake up in the morning, we look like we have not slept. Puffy eyes and dark circles are very highlighted or our face is furrowed of unsightly stripes from the pillow or we have dull skin and pale skin. If you want to wake up beautiful in the morning, you have to know some tricks that will help you with this problem.
5 Tricks to Wake Up Beautiful
- Change your sleep position. According to researchers, people who sleep on their stomachs risk to wake up with puffy eyes because the face is flattened in pillow and you put pressure on the eyes. A solution to not wake up with puffy eyes is to change your sleep position and wear a protective eye mask during the night.
- Hesitate caffeine and alcohol before you go to sleep. Coffee is not recommended before sleep not only because you stay awake, and the next day you look tired, but because dark circles causes, due to lack of sleep. Alcohol, although it can make you sleep easier, is a potent diuretic that can lead to pronounced skin drying.
- Do not go to sleep with wet hair. If you do not let it dry your hair before you go to bed, the next day you will fight with him to arrange it, because you will stay in all directions.
- Before you go to sleep eat proteins and hesitate carbohydrates. To wake up with soft cheeks, you have to eat lots of proteins. Carbohydrates start the pancreas to produce insulin. During the sleep, our body produce an anti-ageing hormone. Too much insulin can inhibits the producing of this hormone.
- Sleep on a satin lingerie. For a restful sleep, pillow and bedding should be on satin. In this way, you will protect your skin and hair. Cotton bed linen has a tendency to tangle, to electrify and to dry the hair. Also, if you sleep on a cotton bed linen, and we turn from side to side, there is a risk to gain more wrinkles due to the harder material. Cotton can absorb the essential oils of the skin, leaving it dried.