Ornamental plants not only beautify your home, but they can help you sleep better because it purifies the oxygen in the room. Here are 5 plants that will improve your sleep:[expand title=”” trigpos=”below” ]
1. Ivy is ideal for air purification, being easy to take care of it because it doesn’t require special care. This plant should be kept at a moderate temperature, preferring semi-moist soil and indirect light.
2. Mother-in-law’s tongue is the ornamental plant that produces the most oxygen, which helps to have a long and deep sleep, so it is advisable to keep it in the bedroom.
3. Jasmine is known as a plant that requires much sun, but it develops easily and in shadow or in indirect light. Jasmine flowers soothe anxiety, improving the quality of sleep and giving a well-being mood when you wake up. Moreover, they naturally give a good smell in the bedroom.
4. Aloe vera doesn’t only possess medicinal properties such as healing burns but is ideal for destroying chemicals in the air.
5. Lavender has a pleasant, relaxing and soothing fragrance, ideal for the bedroom, as it helps you have a restful sleep.[/expand]