There are very few people who do not face with the problem of the unsightly stretch marks. Whether are determined by growth, by a rapid weight gain or a sudden increase in muscle mass, most women are tormented by stretch marks, but this problem does not bypass any men. Although the best way to fight stretch marks is the prevention, there are very few truly effective remedies once the stretch have installed and natural treatments in improving skin appearance and masking thus inconvenient “furrows” on the skin. Today I talk about 6 natural remedies for stretch marks that I recommend to try them. You need to have patience and perseverance to see that the results are just in time.
1. Coconut oil – The fats from the composition of coconut oil have many health benefits, including the ability to improve skin elasticity, increase cell regeneration and fighting with infections. Massage your skin at least once a day with coconut oil and insist on areas affected by stretch marks.
2. Argan oil – Because of the triterpenoids and natural antioxidants from its composition, argan oil has a tremendous power to heal. Applied on stretch marks, helps to diminish them, increasing skin elasticity and stimulating cell regeneration. Argan oil can be found easily in almost any drugstore or natural foods store.
3. Egg whites – Amino acids from composition of egg whites penetrate the skin and help in healing the skin and in stretch marks elasticizing. Beat two egg whites until you get a lather and then apply it on the affected areas. Let it cure until is dry, then rinse with warm water and then apply argan oil or coconut oil. Would be ideal to use organic eggs or egg country to fully benefit from their properties. This treatment can be used every day or twice a day.
4. Sugar Scurb – If you get some time in combat stretch marks you already have to know that regular exfoliation is necessary for good results, no matter what treatment you use. A very effective recipe of scrub is a mixture of sugar to some of olive oil. Add a tablespoon of lemon juice you as you need for the scrub to reach desired consistency. The acids in the lemon helps to remove dead cells and stimulate cell renewal. Use this scrub at least 2-3 times per week.
5. Potato slices – Even if it seems a strange remedy, vitamins and minerals from potatoes are excellent in maintaining a healthy skin and stimulate cell regeneration. Cut a potato (preferably organic) in thick slices and rub the areas affected by stretch marks. Let potato on your skin at least 15 minutes and then rinse with warm water. You can do this treatment daily.
6. Aloe vera – If you have an aloe plant at home, you don’t keep it at the window! Tear the leaves and squeeze the gel to treat your stretch marks. Aloe vera has tremendous power of healing and is used for thousands of years in treatments for hair, skin and nails, but also in treating wounds. You can use it daily. All you have to do is cut the leaves and apply the gel inside the affected areas.